Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Okay, For Real Now...

So, that was a false start, but I'm back on the wagon. I just have to figure out how to post pictures, and I'll take it from there.

To sum it up, we have about 3.5 months to go.

So far, we HAVE:
-Picked a spot
-Figured out food (for the most part)
-Convinced an AMAZING photographer to come
-Kiiiiiiiiiiiinda picked "colors"
-Brow beaten friends and cousins into providing live music
-Compiled a playlist for the rest of the night
-Ordered invitations (delivered this week! Score!)
-Sent STDs (E's favorite wedding acronym)
-Started favor-madness
-Figured out tuxes and such

Okay, so. In the next 3.5 months, we have to:
-Get a dress (Oh, right.)
-Decide whether or not to make some food
-Practice making a wedding cake with Mom
-Finish favors
-Do seating-chart things
-Write ceremony
-WRITE VOWS
-Assume I'm forgetting stuff, and figure it out BEFORE the day of.

Okay. I'm a list person.

No comments:

Post a Comment