Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts



Wednesdays are my lazy days. No work, usually no class, it's a day for errands, for taking my niece to Jamba Juice, meeting my sister for coffee, for catching up on the reading that I need to do, but with my mom, in the backyard.

Aaaaah, Wednesdays.

It seems too luxurious to have a day like this in grad school. And 3.5 months away from a wedding. So I'd like to turn this into wedding-project day, too. The latest project: making a flower tree.

Like those up there.

Unfortunately, Wednesdays always make me feel like I should be working out. I mean, seriously working out. I hate to ask, but how many of you work/ worked/ will work out more before your wedding. I am very anti-crazy-bride-crash-diets, but what about the 30-90 day running/ yoga stint. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment